There are many method to fix internet access issue in a Windows 7 computer. The methods described here are simple and reliable. However, it is still recommended that these should be followed correctly in order to avoid making mistakes and running into problems. Doing so will eventually save their time and money that would otherwise be spent looking for Windows 7 support or Microsoft product support alternatively. The below mentioned guide will help you fix the problem on your own and without the help of Microsoft technical support.
• Disable your antivirus program and then try connecting to internet again. If it works, update the program and give another try to internet connection. If you can connect to the internet, it’s well and good. If you cannot, uninstall the program and reinstall it using its CD or DVD etc. Despite this if the issue persists, then move on to another method.
• Click on the Start menu, right click on the Computer icon and then click to choose Manage from the drop-down list. This will open up the Computer Management window.
• Click on the triangle icon next to Services and Applications. Locate Bonjour Service from the listed options and double click on it. It will prompt open the Bonjour Service Properties (Local Computer) window.
• Click on the Apply button and OK to apply the changes and exit the Properties window.
• Alternatively, you can click on the Start button, type ‘services’ (without quotes and as is) in the Start Search field and hit Enter on the keyboard. This will bring up the Services window with all the services listed as they are.
• Locate Bonjour Service from the options, right click on it and then select Properties (or you can double click on the icon instead of right clicking). When the Bonjour Service Properties (Local Computer) window comes up, follow the same abovementioned procedure to disable the service. Exit all the windows and restart the computer.
Feel free to get online technical support to fix your computer problems. Just Call on Toll-Free number(1-866-541-1792) & get 24*7 expert help for online diagnostic and troubleshooting.