For various reasons, windows login password can be easily lost, or forgotten, if we forgot, there will be a disaster to daily work, for we will be locked out of computer with nothing could do until that reset Windows password without any damage. Many of us get no idea on how to reset Windows 7 password. To solve password lost trouble immediately, I have tried to give you few tips with these helpful tips you can keep a peaceful mind when you forgot Windows 7 password.
In Windows 7, the easiest method is to creat a “Password Reset Disk” once you create a new accout. This will allow you to reset your password should you ever forget it. You'll need a USB flash drive or a floppy disc.
Steps to Create Password Reset Disk
• Click "Start" button and and then click "Control Pannel"
• On Control Panel, click on "User Accounts and Family Safety", and then click "User Accounts."
• Click on "Create a password reset disc" on the left panel
• The forgotten password wizard will open. Insert your USB flash device, or floppy disc, into your computer and then click "Next."
• Choose from the drop down list the drive letter of the USB drive or floppy you are using and then click "Next."
• Enter the current user account password, and then click "Next."
• The password recovery reset disc will be created. When the progress bar indicates 100% complete, click "Next."
• You have successfully created Password Rest Disc.
Feel free to get online technical support to fix your computer problems. Just Call on Toll-Free number(1-866-541-1792) & get 24*7 expert help for online diagnostic and troubleshooting.